Writing

The art of writing
For most people
Is the pouring out of emotions
Through a pen
To a piece of paper

For me
The art of writing
Is breathing life to words
To be able to capture the soul
The pen is just an instrument
You use to create a whole new life
A different world
A parallel dimension
It’s not just an escape
But a journey
Through lands made up of minds,
Emotions
Ideas
Life
A life that I myself created
A universe where I am God
As God had done
I give my creations my own life
Breathe into them my own breath

And after writing down a piece
I put my pen down
And enjoy the high
Of being able to create
Of experiencing being God
Of feeling more alive than I had ever been


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Short Story: Walking Side-By-Side With A Chainlink Fence -- Re-edited and Re-posted (also posted on Wattpad under phoenix_vixen)

Muddle is not puddle with an M

I used to be an avid blogger until...