Lost Essays

I was immensely depressed way back in October 2008.  Ironically, that was my birth month, but during that time, I was in an extremely dark place.  I just wanted to die, but didn't seem to have the resolve to go through it.  So I wrote.  I wrote and I wrote and I wrote until I finally had fucks to give again.

The next two essays that I am going to post are from the darkness inside my head back during that year.  I was messed up; completely and utterly fucked in the head, and these writings are illustrations of the vulnerable, broken (like I'm not broken until now...) 28-year old me stripped bare of everything.

These are the thoughts in my fucked up (yes, I cannot emphasize that any more than I am physically capable of) head.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Short Story: Walking Side-By-Side With A Chainlink Fence -- Re-edited and Re-posted (also posted on Wattpad under phoenix_vixen)

Muddle is not puddle with an M

I used to be an avid blogger until...