PAIN - A poem by Me


This is a poem I wrote way back in mid 2009.  It was a very emo year for me so please forgive the angst that was so blatantly thrown into this thing.  I'm happier with my life now.  My depression problem is still there, but with everything going on in my life right now, particularly my love life, things had been shaping up for me. :)



PAIN

It's the pain
It's always about the pain
And will always be about the pain
At the end of the day
It's all that will remain
It chases away the rainbows of life
So step up and dance
The farce on the edge of a knife
Skittering on the edge of a blade
Take a good, long look
At the life that I have made.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Short Story: Walking Side-By-Side With A Chainlink Fence -- Re-edited and Re-posted (also posted on Wattpad under phoenix_vixen)

Muddle is not puddle with an M

Lost Essays